The Lash Lab offers different styles of lashes to suit your lash desires & price point.
Our Classic lashes are ideal for women who want to look like they are wearing "mascara". The lash lab owner, Christina, has designed her own technique of classic lashes which involves attaching multiple super light extensions to each natural lash creating a fluffy, light and natural lash look that lasts weeks!!
Full Set: $140
Our Hybrid lashes give women the el-natural but glamorous look. This lash look is perfect for those who are after glamming up their day to day look.
This style includes using a mixture of The Lash Labs take on classic lashes & 3-5 handmade fanned volume lashes.
Full Set: $160
Our Volume lashes are handmade and will give you that extra level of va-va-voom. Perfect for seasoned lash wearers who are used to wearing and taking care of your lash extensions.
This process involves attaching 3-6 super thin extensions to each natural lash creating a full and voluptuous lash look.
Full Set: $180
Our Mega Volume lashes are hand-built on the spot for the fluffiest, most luxurious volumes you’ve ever seen. This process involves attaching 10-16 lightweight extensions to each natural lash. These lashes are for the seasoned lash wearers and tailored to compliment your lifestyle and most importantly your eye shape!
Full Set: $200
- Each service depends on the strength of the clients natural lashes -
Full Set - $140
Refill 30mins (1 week) - $35
Refill 50mins (2 week) - $55
Refill 60min (3 weeks) - $65
Refill 70mins (4 weeks) - $90
Full Set - $160
Refill 30mins (1 week) - $45
Refill 50mins (2 week) - $65
Refill 60min (3 weeks) - $75
Refill 70mins (4 weeks) - $100
Full Set - $180
Refill 40mins (1 week) - $55
Refill 60mins (2 week) - $75
Refill 90min (3 weeks) - $85
Refill 120mins (4 weeks) - $110
Full Set - $200
Refill 50mins (1 week) - $65
Refill 80mins (2 week) - $85
Refill 90min (3 weeks) - $95
Refill 120mins (4 weeks) - $150
Clients attending appointments with less than 50% extensions remaining will be charge an extra $10.
Eyelash Extension Removal - $35
What to expect at your appointment
When you come to your first appointment your lash technician will guide you through the different lash styles that we think will suit your eye shape and natural lashes. Whether they be classic, volume or hybrids.
At the lash lab we pride ourselves on using the highest quality lash extensions and using the right weight in lashes, so you wont have any damage. Your lash health is our priority!!!
Like everything, your lash extensions need regular TLC. It is recommended to refill your lash extensions every 2-3 weeks to keep them look "on point" this will depending on your natural eyelash growth and fallout. The difference between refills at The Lash Lab. is your technician removes every grown out or twisted eyelash extension and replaces them with new extensions. It will keep your eyelashes looking fresh, glamorous AND will last longer!
We believe every women deserves to feel beautiful and empowered, that is why we do lashes!
When booking your appointment please specify exactly what you are wanting done so the lash lab can schedule enough time. If the wrong type of appointment is book we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the appointment.
- These prices depend on the amount of lashes needing to be applied
- If you fail to attend your appointment without notifying us there is a $25 no show fee.
- If you attend your appointment with less than 50% of your lashes $10 will be added to your service.
- All full sets and refill from other salons require a 50% deposit when booking the appointment. This is only refundable if you cancel the appointment 48 hours in advance. If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment, the deposit will be used as a credit towards your next appointment minus the $25 same day cancellation fee. If you simply do not rock up to your appointment without notifying us you lose your deposit.
- When cancelling an appointment you can either do it through the booking website or text us at 0412 582 160 please do not send email, facebook or instagram cancellations as these will be considered as a no show.
Aftercare treatment & mascara for eyelash extensions.
Eyela is Australia's first mascara for eyelash extensions and has been formulated by Christina the owner of the lash lab to be specifically worn safely with your eyelash extensions.
With just seven natural ingredients Eyela is not only a black mascara but an aftercare treatment for your natural lashes. Two of Eyela’s active ingredients are Vitamin E and Keratin, which help strengthen and encourage natural eyelash growth.
Eyela is not tested on animals, made with 100% natural ingredients, is safe for the most sensitive eyes as it’s paraben/preservative-free and vegan friendly.